6.01.2005

star wars 'quotations' out of context...

Palpatine: It wasn't the first time Anakin. Remember what you told me about your mother... and... the Sand People?!

********

Gen. Grievous: Activate the ray shields!
elsewhere...
Obi-Wan: Oh no! Ray shields!

Seriously. Grievous? What?

********

Palpatine: (Something about the dark side isn't 'evil' it's just an expansion of your perceptions)

********

Obi-Wan: Only a sith deals in absolutes! (cue lightsaber sound effect and really long lightsaber battle)

********

Dr. Evil: Liquid hot magma.

********

Yoda: Not if anything to say about it, I have.

********

Yoda: Go I will. Good relations with the wookiees, I have.

********

Obi-Wan: I saw a security hologram of him killing YOUNGLINGS!

********

Chewbacca: RAWR!!

********

Cristi: Where is Han Solo?
Scott: Oh. He's doing the corescant run in 6 par secs.

Forgive our non-standard Stern Krieg spelling.

For extra fun try replacing nouns from YOUR favorite Star Wars(tm) quotes with "pants". For bonus points try adding "... in bed" to the conclusion. Please, be sure to send us all your hilaaaarious results. <@:-)

3 comments:

Natalia said...

Yoda: Not if anything to say about it, I have.

I'm so happy you guys caught that. best. line. ever.

libcat said...

> For extra fun try replacing nouns from YOUR favorite Star Wars(tm) quotes with "pants".

"Luke! [kssshh] . . . I am your pants!


... OK, so it's not as funny as i thought it was at first. oh well.

speedwell said...

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!!" Which only a Sith would say, I guess, given that it's an absolute? What would a Jedi do, close his eyes and subjectify it away?

My fellow and I laughed like hell and the whole theater looked at us like, "What?"

Related Posts with Thumbnails