6.25.2005

Where did we go?

Well, it's been awhile since our last update. I suppose we got some 'splainin to do. I'll start with myself. My computer, god love it, basically stopped working last week. Woke up one morning and it said it couldn't find my harddrive, next thing I know it won't even load windows (I got it to work by tilting it on its side???). Right now I'm updating from an ancient computer we still have. It's got Windows 95 Plus!, you know, the one with all the "themes" and such.

But what of Cristi? Well now, that's a different animal. She's currently enjoying a relaxing(?) weekend with her extended family at reunion in Las Vegas. Last time we spoke, it was my understanding that she had one and lost no more than six dollars playing penny slots. How about that? So anyway, this accounts for her absense on the blog.

Needless to say, all of these problems will be fixed in the nearish future. Cristi returns sunday night, my computer returns... well, we'll see. I've got my fingers crossed for returning, let alone when. So soon, dear readers (are you there)? I'm sure there'll be much to talk about soon. Bear with us. We try. We really do.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails