In general, qwantz is superb.
God: "THAT"S THE FIRST TIME ANYONE HAS EVER SAID THAT"
T-Rex: "Seriously? Does that mean I get into heaven FOR FREE?"
God: "HONESTLY - IT HELPS"
That should be our motto, in dialog(ue) form.
Now, there is much to discuss:
- The viability of T-Rex's alternatives for "bitches."
- How much prescriptivist linguistic crusades suck.
- The brilliance of qwantz's use of minimalist form.
- Whether or not it looks funny to add the "ue" to the end of dialog(ue), and whether expressing indecision about it by parenthesizing those awkward silent vowels is anything but awkward.
- Why Cristi never capitalizes anything except for emphasis (I'm curious)